This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] Add port for Imagination Technologies Meta
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:46:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] Add port for Imagination Technologies Meta
- References: <CAFbHwiQEB5NKoDj_LE1aNApaZ6L-muUdaUTO=7QdCU078ppoQw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFbHwiTKGK1z8vE_5=tnWKMiYkSgy4BvtsTF-ntmRAhBOotJug@mail.gmail.com> <CAFbHwiQ0CNvDZ=ahLxrCWVy238ugcvZ3dDetp0XNHNrLvwcJhw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFbHwiSa8i_UoLBhR-gZuR2MQ5fbxsZeOpv_tT8LLdwuhuY8tg@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Will Newton <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:27 AM, Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Will Newton <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>> Hi all,
>>>> I'd like to submit the gas, ld, binutils and opcodes support for the
>>>> Imagination Technologies Meta processor family.
>>>> I believe the FSF now have the appropriate assignment paperwork on file.
>>>> This is version 2 of the patch series based on feedback from Joseph S.
>>>> Myers. Hopefully all the issues raised have been fixed, thanks Joseph!
>>> The automake generated portions of this patch may not apply cleanly
>>> with recent fixes that have gone in but I don't think it's worth
>>> re-posting the whole series for that?
>> Ping 2?
>> If there are any problems with the paperwork then please let me know
>> and I will endeavour to sort them out.
> Ping 3?
> If there are people who plan to review but haven't had time yet then
> please let me know and I will stop annoying everyone. ;-)