This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Support for MIPS R5900 (Sony Playstation 2)
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jürgen Urban <JuergenUrban at gmx dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 08:36:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support for MIPS R5900 (Sony Playstation 2)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It seems that the patch was not yet processed. So I created a new one with some fixes (including the old patch).
I added tests for all new instructions (gas/testsuite/gas/mips/r5900-full.d and gas/testsuite/gas/mips/r5900-full.s). With the tests I detected that I made some mistakes when re-creating the patch from scratch. I confused the parameters for psllvw, psravw and psrlvw. This is fixed in the new patch.
Thank you for extending your patch, and my apologies for taking so long
to review it. The patch itself is fine, I am ready to approve it.
There are however two small problems:
1. We need ChangeLog entries for changes made by the patch.
2. The patch to the top level config.sub file will have to be
submitted separately, and not to this list but to the config project
list instead (email@example.com).