This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Install libiberty.h
- From: Alex Reece <awreece at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:54:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: Install libiberty.h
- References: <CANywC6Dp066d_dYcRTf1pr+1ZRgvQM=YP=JLBsWNTAhC2jejFQ@mail.gmail.com>
I'm trying to install libiberty via binutils and I've run into a few
issues I could use some clarification on.
1) the library libiberty.a gets installed into lib/x86_64/libiberty.a
(rather than lib/libiberty.a where I would otherwise expect).
2) the header file for libiberty.h does not get installed. This is
Why doesn't it get installed in make install?