This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Recognize the armv7 pe magic
- From: Martin Storsjö <martin at martin dot st>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:20:35 +0200 (EET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Recognize the armv7 pe magic
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <50BDFC69.email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 7 Dec 2012, Martin Storsjö wrote:
On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
On 29/11/12 14:47, Martin Storsjo wrote:
include/coff/arm.h | 3 ++-
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
Updated the patch to rename it to ARMV7PEMAGIC, which is more consistent
with the existing defines.
This is OK, though I will note here that I think it is generally a bad idea
to try and encode the architecture variant in the magic number -- it's just
Can someone commit this?
Ping, can someone please commit this?