Re: Add copyright notice to ChangeLog files

Hi Eric,

>> I am applying the attached patch to add copyright notices at the end
of all of our ChangeLog files.

Should we assume that MAINTAINERS and README* files will also get copyright notices added to them too?

Hmm, I had not thought of that. I think that you are right, we should have copyright notices on them too. Any objections ?