This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: mips64-elf .rel.dyn sections
- From: "Jim Wilson (jimwilso)" <jimwilso at cisco dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 19:32:11 +0000
- Subject: RE: mips64-elf .rel.dyn sections
- References: <F1B9CB88F30838489D77A6F9BAB6F7570F89DD40@xmb-rcd-x07.cisco.com> <20121203042242.GR4842@bubble.grove.modra.org>
> I can try this on a full router image build here to see what happens. This will
> probably take a day.
I rebuilt a mips router image. The original unpatched binutils generated a ~13.5KB .rel.dyn section. The new one has no .rel.dyn section as I expect, and otherwise looks OK.