This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld FAIL: bootstrap
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Dennis Clarke <dclarke at blastwave dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:18:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: ld FAIL: bootstrap
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Dennis Clarke <email@example.com> wrote:
> There are a number of FAILs still in the ld testsuite however I choose to isolate at least one, find its cure and then perhaps others will follow.
> The ld/ld.log says :
> So again I see that an option -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib is being passed to ld-new and not sure where that is coming from. The linkage to /usr/local/lib/libintl.so /usr/local/lib/libiconv.so could be avoided perhaps with a --disable-nls on configure.
> Regardless .. not too sure where this option is coming from.
> working on this still ..
Please the output of