This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] Add port for Imagination Technologies Meta
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 07:27:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] Add port for Imagination Technologies Meta
- References: <CAFbHwiQEB5NKoDj_LE1aNApaZ6L-muUdaUTO=7QdCU078ppoQw@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Will Newton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'd like to submit the gas, ld, binutils and opcodes support for the
> Imagination Technologies Meta processor family.
> I believe the FSF now have the appropriate assignment paperwork on file.
> This is version 2 of the patch series based on feedback from Joseph S.
> Myers. Hopefully all the issues raised have been fixed, thanks Joseph!
The automake generated portions of this patch may not apply cleanly
with recent fixes that have gone in but I don't think it's worth
re-posting the whole series for that?