This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC - Initial planning for next Cauldron workshop
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:42:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFC - Initial planning for next Cauldron workshop
- References: <20121121192716.GA17350@google.com>
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Ian and I have started thinking about the next Cauldron. This
> time, we are thinking of organizing it in Mountain View, at
> Google's headquarters.
In case it's not obvious, this is Mountain View, California, USA.
> - Dates: We are looking at 12/Jul - 14/Jul, and 2/Aug - 4/Aug.
Note that these are over the weekend, which is when it is easier for
us to get space.