This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RFC - Initial planning for next Cauldron workshop
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:27:16 -0500
- Subject: RFC - Initial planning for next Cauldron workshop
Ian and I have started thinking about the next Cauldron. This
time, we are thinking of organizing it in Mountain View, at
Dates are not yet set in stone, but these are some likely
- The workshop would last 3 days, just like the Prague meeting.
- Dates: We are looking at 12/Jul - 14/Jul, and 2/Aug - 4/Aug.
- Hotels: Google can negotiate reduced rates and reserve blocks
of rooms in the area.
- Transportation: Google can provide bus transportation between
main campus and the hotel.
- Meals and snacks would be provided by Google.
Please let us know whether those dates would work for you. We
have some flexibility, but we would like to avoid late summer, as
many people take off for vacation. Also, are there any other
major conferences that may conflict?