This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RDOS updates in binutils, request for patch
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Leif Ekblad <leif at rdos dot net>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:34:48 +1030
- Subject: Re: RDOS updates in binutils, request for patch
- References: <140287C2F1C34CDFAC0C69AB9CE62986@AMDP6>
On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 09:50:45PM +0100, Leif Ekblad wrote:
> I've decided to move to the x86-64 target for rdos, and thus need
> the following rdos-patches to be applied to binutils:
For consistency with other targets, and for backward
compatibility, you should add a new x86_64-pc-rdos target rather than
changing the existing i*86-pc-rdos target like this.
Australia Development Lab, IBM