This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: m68k-atari-mint target
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent dot riviere at freesbee dot fr>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 00:09:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: m68k-atari-mint target
- References: <4BBDFE1C.email@example.com> <4BBE0511.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4FAE9677.email@example.com>
Le 12/05/2012 18:57, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
You can see the first, informative version of my patch there:
If the new m68k-atari-mint target is going to be accepted, I will continue
working on that patch following your instructions, until it is fully committed.
Binutils 2.23.1 have been released, so I have updated my patch for the
m68k-atari-mint target, as I have been doing for 5 years. That's very
stable, I usually have nothing to change between releases.
Please have a quick look at the above patch, and tell me if it could be
acceptable for commit. The new m68k-atari-mint target is a derivative of