This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] SH/readelf: Correct EF_SH_PIC and EF_SH_FDPIC handling
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: macro at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:36:18 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] SH/readelf: Correct EF_SH_PIC and EF_SH_FDPIC handling
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> While working on some MIPS features I have noticed a piece of SH code has
> been applied to the MIPS section in the function that dumps ELF file
> header flags in `readelf'. The following obvious change corrects that.
> This functionality is regrettably not covered in regression testing
> anywhere, the update below does not cause any test result changes
> whatsoever. I suggest adding suitable test cases at your earliest
> Meanwhile OK to apply?
OK. Thanks for catching it.