This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, microblaze, bfd/gas/ld] Add support for MicroBlaze little-endian (microblazeel)
- From: David Holsgrove <david dot holsgrove at xilinx dot com>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, John Williams <jwilliams at xilinx dot com>, Vinod Kathail <vinodk at xilinx dot com>, Tom Shui <tshui at xilinx dot com>, Vidhumouli Hunsigida <vidhum at xilinx dot com>, Nagaraju Mekala <nmekala at xilinx dot com>, "Edgar E. Iglesias" <edgar dot iglesias at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:38:32 +1000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, microblaze, bfd/gas/ld] Add support for MicroBlaze little-endian (microblazeel)
- References: <33b47213-6fb2-4a55-ab0a-f742560ab6c6@AM1EHSMHS012.ehs.local> <email@example.com> <509D874D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10 November 2012 08:44, Michael Eager <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 11/09/2012 11:54 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>>> "David" == David Holsgrove <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> David> * emulparams/elf32mbel_linux.sh: New file.
>> David> * emulparams/elf32microblazeel.sh: Likewise.
>> I think you forgot to "cvs add" the new files before committing. They
>> don't exist in my source tree and:
> Fixed. Sorry.
> They got "cvs add", but missed on "cvs ci".
I think the testcases for little endian may have been missed from that
* gas/microblaze/endian.exp: New file - endian
testcase for microblaze / microblazeel.
* gas/microblaze/endian.s: Likewise.
* gas/microblaze/endian_be.d: Likewise.
* gas/microblaze/endian_le.d: Likewise.
* gas/microblaze/endian_le_elf.d: Likewise.
> Michael Eager email@example.com
> 1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077