This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64] Bug fix in pc-relative literal load instruction handling
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 15:21:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64] Bug fix in pc-relative literal load instruction handling
- References: <5098125B.email@example.com>
The patch itself looks sane to me.
On 05/11/12 19:24, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
the auto-generation of lteral in pool.
You have a typo in the ChangeLog.
(I can't approve your patch.)