This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: implement 'info proc mappings' for core files
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 07:11:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: implement 'info proc mappings' for core files
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Sergio" == Sergio Durigan Junior <email@example.com> writes:
Sergio> Wow, I totally forgot about this feature. In fact, I thought Ulrich's
Sergio> patch had already implemented it! If I knew it hadn't been implemented,
Sergio> I would have sent my patches again :-). Shame on me.
I totally forgot there were patches in this area, too :(
I will dig them up and look at them.