This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.23 ?
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Vincent Rivière <vincent dot riviere at freesbee dot fr>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 16:36:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Release 2.23 ?
- References: <1350881099.82759.YahooMailClassic@web39406.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <2CC67B2F-3D66-4984-A8FC-DC246F25D492@adacore.com> <5087B30D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <0E2E6A23-17FE-4B20-9CA2-8E2403A1B5FD@adacore.com> <5087B653.email@example.com> <8C35C9ED-B99B-4F99-A1F1-4B6EE549EAF9@adacore.com> <50939C21.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 2, 2012, at 11:10 AM, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> On 24/10/2012 11:45, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> Argh, you're right. I will definitely make a 2.23.1 release.
> Just to be sure to understand correctly:
> Will binutils 2.23.1 be released very soon, as bugfix?
> Or can we consider the 2.23 release as the official one for several months?
No, I plan to release 2.23.1 soon (next week I hope).