This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ping][PATCH] MIPS/GAS: LUI operand handling bug fixes
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 23:27:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ping][PATCH] MIPS/GAS: LUI operand handling bug fixes
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Would you please find a spare moment to have a look at the change below?
It looks oddly different from the other cases. We handle:
correctly, so I don't see why it must be an error for LUI.
Not that having the above work is particularly important to me.
It's just the inconsistency that feels wrong.