This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] microMIPS/GAS: Avoid relocation overflow with forced 16-bit branches
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 23:05:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] microMIPS/GAS: Avoid relocation overflow with forced 16-bit branches
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 26 Oct 2012, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> > We do have some tests, but only for BPOSGE32. ;) And for the linker we
> > check some other relocations, but we don't check the branch ones. I'll
> > see what I can do, but I hope that is not a prerequisite for this bug fix,
> > I'd like to tick it off.
> Nope, not a prerequisite. Patch is OK, thanks.
Applied now, thanks for your review.