This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARM cross mismatch error
- From: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at linaro dot org>
- To: naveen yadav <yad dot naveen at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, rearnsha at arm dot com, hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, linaro-toolchain at lists dot linaro dot org
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:28:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: ARM cross mismatch error
- References: <CAJ8eaTxsZ1iU9gNYQem_crrL-xetxFxtMvX5COyEbg0B_0BjCQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 31 October 2012 13:10, naveen yadav <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> We have ARM cross compiler, and building our code. we got below error.
> we have GCC Linaro 4.6.4.
> arm-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: DIV usage mismatch between
> /home/Release/libasm.a(Blt32_Neon.o) and /home/Release/liblayer.so
> arm-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file
There isn't enough information here for us to tell what is going wrong
here. Can you provide a small test case please? This should include
the C source that you compile, along with the compiler and linker
command lines used. I would expect that to invoke this error you
would need only two C source files.
> is it related to below link ?
Unlikely as the error in that link was due to missing files in the
Linaro Toolchain Working Group