This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [MIPS] Add mips*el-rtems stubs
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Jia Liu <proljc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:21:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [MIPS] Add mips*el-rtems stubs
- References: <email@example.com>
Jia Liu <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi all,
> I'm working on several MIPS64-based processors, RTEMS is a part of my SDK.
> When I build a mips64el toolchain for RTEMS, I found that mips*el support
> has beed removed, so, I try to take it back.
> This patch is tested, and the RTEMS patch will summitted by a friend at ICT.
This looks good in principle. It was Ralf (cc:ed) who removed the port
originally, so once he's happy that the port has indeed been resurrected
from an RTEMS POV, I'll go ahead and apply it.