This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: adding maintainer for TILEPro/TILE-Gx ports
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Walter Lee <walt at tilera dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, jiwang at tilera dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:16:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: adding maintainer for TILEPro/TILE-Gx ports
- References: <201210021610.q92GAZSI007080@farm-0038.internal.tilera.com>
Hi. I'm the maintainer for the TILEPro/Tile-Gx ports, and I'm
wondering if it is possible to add a co-maintainer for those ports?
Jiong Wang (email@example.com) did the Tile-Gx GOLD port and will be
helping me maintain those ports.
Probably. But I would like to see a couple of patches from Jiong first,
just to be sure that he grasps the binutils way of doing things.