This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Top Level GCC change questions
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: sellcey at mips dot com
- Cc: jiwang at tilera dot com, iant at google dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:54:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: Top Level GCC change questions
- References: <505a313b.CydYk8Aj9ArAYv3Wfirstname.lastname@example.org>
It looks like there is another patch that has not been
checked in to the GCC top level tree but not binutils and a patch
in binutils but not GCC. Is there any automation for this or is
it still up to each person checking in files to copy stuff over
As far as I know it is still up to individual contributors to keep these
files in sync.