This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for new ABI choice e_flags values on ARM
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve McIntyre <steve dot mcintyre at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:50:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for new ABI choice e_flags values on ARM
- References: <20120830124156.GC8449@linaro.org> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120904172555.GG8449@linaro.org>
Updated patch attached including test cases for ld. They work for me
OK (explicitly testing both positive and negative cases for the ELF
type and the ABI version), but it's the first time I've worked on
input for dejagnu so review here would be great! My test cases work
ok, but I'm seeing a lot of other failures unrelated to my changes; I
assume that's expected.
Approved - please apply.