Re: Issue Tracker Used? Git migration checklist.

Exactly how many distinct projects are in the top level of the tree?

And how many of them have cross dependencies at a source level?

And in reply to the more recent one, are you suggesting that the
current binutils git repo is incomplete/broken and that a new export
will need/want to be done with a new email mapping, etc?

Thanks for pointing me at appropriate resources. Hopefully people with
detailed knowledge of what needs to be done will step up and share it
so it can be collated.

Regards,

Fred.