This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PING: PATCH: Move disable_target_specific_optimizations to bfd_link_info
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:37:58 +1030
- Subject: Re: PING: PATCH: Move disable_target_specific_optimizations to bfd_link_info
- References: <CAMe9rOoYn9=_9u7gq=ayC7szWtwn-4d3i_A5XX10F3qwMvgW_w@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 02:19:21PM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > This patch moves to disable_target_specific_optimizations to
> > bfd_link_info so that a user can inform a backend to disable
> > target specific optimizations. OK to install?
Australia Development Lab, IBM