This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch 3/7] [gold] Add set_abbrev_shndx for use when there are no relocations and the .debug_abbrev section is known.
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:37:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch 3/7] [gold] Add set_abbrev_shndx for use when there are no relocations and the .debug_abbrev section is known.
- References: <20121018181646.312C1E0AA0@ccoutant.mtv.corp.google.com>
On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Cary Coutant <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> * dwarf_reader.cc (Dwarf_info_reader::do_parse): Use stored
> * dwarf_reader.h (Dwarf_info_reader::Dwarf_info_reader): Initialize
> (Dwarf_info_reader::set_abbrev_shndx): New method.
> (Dwarf_info_reader::abbrev_shndx_): New data member.
This is OK.