This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][AARCH64] Fix TLS relocation resolution
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:41:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AARCH64] Fix TLS relocation resolution
- References: <000201cdabb0$dfa70070$9ef50150$@email@example.com> <507D8143.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 16, 2012, at 5:46 PM, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
> On 16/10/12 16:14, Sofiane Naci wrote:
>> This patch fixes a bug in the resolution of AArch64 TLS relocations
>> It also fixes wrong shift values for some of the AArch64 TLS relocations in
>> the howto tables.
> The change to shift values and signed_addend look correct to me. The test added covers R_AARCH64_TLSLE_ADD_TPREL_HI12 and R_AARCH64_TLSLE_ADD_TPREL_LO12 but is missing coverage of the other relocations modified by the patch.
> This addresses a rather nasty issue in the toolchain, have we missed 2.23 ?
Humm, not yet. I will merge.