This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: macro's and arguments
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Mischa Baars <mjbaars1977 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:00:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: macro's and arguments
- References: <507D10B2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/16/2012 12:45 AM, Mischa Baars wrote:
> Who will be fixing this? Macro arguments without brackets are not
> accepted by the assembler.
> If I can be of any help, let me know.
We still don't know what your problem is.
Provide us with an example that we can try.
You need to tell us:
What you expect to happen.
Why you think the behaviour is wrong.
I have seen your earlier posting. It did not help.