This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][AARCH64] Fix TLS relocation resolution
- From: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: gingold at adacore dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:41:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AARCH64] Fix TLS relocation resolution
- References: <000201cdabb0$dfa70070$9ef50150$@firstname.lastname@example.org> <507D8143.email@example.com> <507D8506.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/16/12 17:02, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
On 16/10/12 16:46, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
On 16/10/12 16:14, Sofiane Naci wrote:
This patch fixes a bug in the resolution of AArch64 TLS relocations
It also fixes wrong shift values for some of the AArch64 TLS relocations in
the howto tables.
The change to shift values and signed_addend look correct to me. The
test added covers R_AARCH64_TLSLE_ADD_TPREL_HI12 and
R_AARCH64_TLSLE_ADD_TPREL_LO12 but is missing coverage of the other
relocations modified by the patch.
This addresses a rather nasty issue in the toolchain, have we missed 2.23 ?
This is OK for trunk and, if/when Tristan agrees for the 2.23 branch.
Committed the patch to the trunk for Sofiane.
Here is the url of the commit mail: