Re: macro's and arguments

>>> Who will be fixing this? Macro arguments without brackets are not
>>> accepted by the assembler.
>> Assembles fine for me with gas 2.22.
> If I'm correct, it will not when you try the first macro instead of the
> second.

Ah, yes, I should have removed the comment.

But no, this is nothing that needs fixing - macro arguments are
separated by commas or blank space (unless parenthesized) -
see the documentation of .macro. It arguably is a possible
enhancement to allow for a mode where only commas separate
them (I have been missing this at times, too).

Jan