This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64] Fix alignment check on load/store uimm12 offset
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:24:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64] Fix alignment check on load/store uimm12 offset
- References: <50781E81.email@example.com>
On 12/10/12 14:43, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
This patch fixes the alignment check on the immediate offset of the
load/store instructions with 12-bit unsigned immediate field. It fixes
the bug where e.g. ldr x0, [x0, #257] was silently assembled as ldr x0,
Is it OK to commit?
* aarch64-opc.c (operand_general_constraint_met_p): Change to check
the alignment of addr.offset.imm instead of that of
operand type AARCH64_OPND_ADDR_UIMM12.
* gas/aarch64/illegal-2.s: Add test case.
* gas/aarch64/illegal-2.l: Likewise.