Re: Strange ARM issue: wrong exception table type?

I also saw this problem, arm-gcc on my machine spits out code which can't catch
exceptions, whereas the very same compiler on a colleague's machine works
perfectly.

I eventually found out that this is triggered by these environment variables on
my machine:

MALLOC_CHECK_=3
MALLOC_PERTURB_=69

without these variables I can compile nicely.

So I'd say there is a bug in arm-gcc which is just waiting to show up, and
MALLOC_PERTURB_ makes it come out from the shadows. Other conditions might
trigger the same problem, but for the time being I unset these variables and
hope for the best.

Guido