This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed] TILE-Gx GOLD: better offset ranges for large got.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Walter Lee <walt at tilera dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:29:50 +0930
- Subject: Re: [committed] TILE-Gx GOLD: better offset ranges for large got.
- References: <201210030059.q930xdoH016384@farm-0038.internal.tilera.com>
On Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 08:59:39PM -0400, Walter Lee wrote:
> This patch adjust the value of _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ for got bigger
> than 0x8000 bytes, so that the 16 bit relocations have a greater
> chance of working.
Don't you need to put the got header at _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_?
Australia Development Lab, IBM