This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.23: Ping #3
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Walter Lee <walt at tilera dot com>
- Cc: <gingold at adacore dot dot dot com>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:24:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: Release 2.23: Ping #3
- References: <201209200711.q8K7BleL002312@farm-0038.internal.tilera.com>
On Sep 20, 2012, at 9:11 AM, Walter Lee wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Quick status: I think that backport requests have been applied, and there is no pending issue.
>> So, this is the last ping.
>> Ideally I'd like to make the release soon (even if the August deadline is well over :-)
> Can we please backport the following:
> with ChangeLog entry:
> * elf32-tilepro.c (tilepro_elf_relocate_section): Adjust got
> relocations with value of hgot.
> * elfxx-tilegx.c (tilegx_elf_relocate_section): Ditto.
> This is a regression from binutils 2.22.