This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Top Level GCC change questions
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: jiwang at tilera dot com, iant at google dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:15:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: Top Level GCC change questions
- References: <505a313b.CydYk8Aj9ArAYv3Wfirstname.lastname@example.org>
> Is there any automation for this or is it still up to each person
> checking in files to copy stuff over by hand?
There is no automation, as neither project was willing to cede control
to the other. In general, any patch applied to one repo should be
(and may be) applied to the other, but at the moment it's up to each
committer to actually do it.