This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Top Level GCC change questions
- From: <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: <jiwang at tilera dot com>, <iant at google dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:55:23 -0700
- Subject: Top Level GCC change questions
While checking in some changes at the top-level of the GCC
tree I remembered that these files are shared with the binutils
It looks like there is another patch that has not been
checked in to the GCC top level tree but not binutils and a patch
in binutils but not GCC. Is there any automation for this or is
it still up to each person checking in files to copy stuff over
Not in binutils:
2012-09-19 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac: Add mips*-mti-elf* target.
* configure: Regenerate.
2012-09-17 Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
* MAINTAINERS (Various Maintainers): Add libbacktrace.
* configure.ac (host_libs): Add libbacktrace.
(target_libraries): Add libbacktrace.
* Makefile.def (host_modules): Add libbacktrace.
* configure, Makefile.in: Rebuild.
Not in GCC:
2012-09-15 Jiong Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac (ENABLE_GOLD): support tilegx*
* configure: rebuild