This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: dwarf address size
- From: Ramana <ramana dot venkat83 at gmail dot com>
- To: Ramana <ramana dot venkat83 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:23:22 +0530
- Subject: Re: dwarf address size
- References: <CAF4ZLksUDX_nxg4B6Zbpi_PcZw+R8OjR=A0diNTePVD9aN4T_A@mail.gmail.com> <20120918010716.GG20621@bubble.grove.modra.org>
Sorry for that ... I am not aware of these suggestions.
Alan, thanks for sharing the link.
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:59:09PM +0530, Ramana wrote:
>> Do you think if this combination can break something?
> Please do not email me directly with questions like this.
> http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html is a short article
> explaining why you should ask on the mailing list. Please read.
> Alan Modra
> Australia Development Lab, IBM