This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] dwarf.c (display_gdb_index): Include static/global information
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:56:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] dwarf.c (display_gdb_index): Include static/global information
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The .gdb_index pretty-printer currently doesn't print the static/global bit.
> This is useful in debugging gcc output.
> Ok to check in?
> [I don't know how you want to handle i18n here.
> I didn't want to spend too much time guessing, so I picked
> something that works. Let me know if you want changes.]
> 2012-09-10 Doug Evans <email@example.com>
> * dwarf.c (display_gdb_index): Include static/global information
> of each symbol.