This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Help with getting Complex Relocation to work (z80)
- From: atsidaev <atsidaev at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 03:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Help with getting Complex Relocation to work (z80)
- References: <CAB3bQLMs8YQ6GeLmntUch11ovYggaw7Xosm3o3fonzppQgkYaw@mail.gmail.com> <20111006031100.GA10321@bubble.grove.modra.org> <19F05A55-1C71-4B18-8C8F-30076520F5CE@zxdesign.info> <20111008084108.GB25970@bubble.grove.modra.org> <6CEB5113-47BC-4182-A706-5DD0049C78E6@zxdesign.info>
Chris Smith-52 wrote:
> On 8 Oct 2011, at 09:41, Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Yeah, no shared libs ;-)
> I'd certainly not know where to start right now... I was thinking of
> diff'ing the before and after of a recent port to see, but probably a bit
> of a mine field I expect!
Chris, have you any success with Z80 ELF port or with dealing with the error
by another way?
I trying to add GNU assembler support to SDCC compiler, and faced with the
Best regards, Alexander.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Help-with-getting-Complex-Relocation-to-work-%28z80%29-tp32596968p34438755.html
Sent from the Sourceware - binutils list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.