This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, AARCH64] Added R_AARCH64_GOT_LD_PREL19 reloc implementation
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: Chris Schlumberger-Socha <Chris dot Schlumberger-Socha at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:25:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AARCH64] Added R_AARCH64_GOT_LD_PREL19 reloc implementation
- References: <504F468C.email@example.com>
On 11 Sep 2012, at 15:11, Chris Schlumberger-Socha
This patch adds support for R_AARCH64_GOT_LD_PREL19 relocation in binutils,
which is needed for tiny (PIC) code model.
This reloc set a load-literal immediate field to bits 00000000 001FFFFC of
G(S)-P (Address of the GOT for symbol S, minus address of the place being
relocated). This must be in the range of -2^20 <= G(S)-P < 2^20.
This patch looks OK to me, however, I can't approve the commit.