This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode `ldralt r5,[r0],#4'
- From: Khem Raj <raj dot khem at gmail dot com>
- To: matthew dot gretton-dann at arm dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:22:31 -0700
- Subject: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode `ldralt r5,[r0],#4'
There is a regression that I am seeing on trunk and also 2.23 branch
$ ./gas/as-new -march=armv5te /tmp/a.s
/tmp/a.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/a.s:1: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode `ldralt r5,[r1],#4'
The below commit is the casue of this error
Author: mgretton <mgretton>
Date: Fri Aug 24 08:03:38 2012 +0000
* gas/config/tc-arm.c (do_rm_rn): New function.
(insns): Add support for LDRA/STRL instructions.
* gas/testsuite/gas/arm/armv8-a-bad.l: Update testcase.
* gas/testsuite/gas/arm/armv8-a-bad.s: Likewise.
* gas/testsuite/gas/arm/armv8-a.d: Likewise.
* gas/testsuite/gas/arm/armv8-a.s: Likewise.
* opcodes/arm-dis.c (arm_opcodes): Add LDRA/STRL instructions.
(print_arm_insn): Add support for %<>T formatter.