This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] PowerPC VLE port - opcodes update
- From: James Lemke <jwlemke at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Catherine Moore <clm at codesourcery dot com>, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 14:23:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] PowerPC VLE port - opcodes update
- References: <500EC1E0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 08/31/2012 12:38 AM, Peter Bergner wrote:
First off, I see no documentation of the -mvle option, even though one
of the ChangeLog entries seems to imply it was added. Did that hunk get
* doc/c-ppc.texi: Document -mvle.
I believe the option should also be added to the doc/as.texinfo file as well.
Yes, I lost that hunk. Thanks for pointing this out.
Both changes have been committed as trivial.
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
Orillia Ontario, +1-613-963-1073