This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: H.J. Lu <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>, "Sergey G." <saguryev dot gnu at gmail dot com>, binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:51:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- References: <EFF1B4C0-3885-4580-8DA9-23540D588E9E@adacore.com> <50183FF0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <975FAACC-5CF5-4426-80A5-AB11F995A1F3@adacore.com> <email@example.com> <E776E417-18E2-42F4-877B-22189B1D0E70@adacore.com> <50193FAD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CC2DBCEC-8C28-4296-9A46-9DA99B034D27@adacore.com> <2E74490B-BCE6-4D8E-A6F1-737A1625DAA4@adacore.com> <CAMe9rOpUBpmicEDzyBnZ8K=xeOo0ckYBEiApEAAK+UAOAiOdvw@mail.gmail.com>
On Sep 4, 2012, at 3:41 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:34 AM, Tristan Gingold <email@example.com> wrote:
>> as far as I understand, aarch64 was committed in the 2.23 branch. I'd like to thanks for doing this timely.
>> Is there any patch that need to be in the 2.23 release ? Please, reply quickly as I'd like to do the release soon.
>> Thanks in advance,
> We'd like to backport PSN support:
> which is approved today for mainline.
Sure. I will take care of it.