This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Maciej W. Rozycki <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:35:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- References: <EFF1B4C0-3885-4580-8DA9-23540D588E9E@adacore.com> <50183FF0.email@example.com> <975FAACC-5CF5-4426-80A5-AB11F995A1F3@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E776E417-18E2-42F4-877B-22189B1D0E70@adacore.com> <50193FAD.email@example.com> <CC2DBCEC-8C28-4296-9A46-9DA99B034D27@adacore.com> <2E74490B-BCE6-4D8E-A6F1-737A1625DAA4@adacore.com> <alpine.LFD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 3, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
>> as far as I understand, aarch64 was committed in the 2.23 branch. I'd
>> like to thanks for doing this timely.
>> Is there any patch that need to be in the 2.23 release ? Please, reply
>> quickly as I'd like to do the release soon.
> Here's a critical VAX fix I'd like to see in the release: