This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:31:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- References: <EFF1B4C0-3885-4580-8DA9-23540D588E9E@adacore.com> <50183FF0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <975FAACC-5CF5-4426-80A5-AB11F995A1F3@adacore.com> <email@example.com> <E776E417-18E2-42F4-877B-22189B1D0E70@adacore.com> <50193FAD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CC2DBCEC-8C28-4296-9A46-9DA99B034D27@adacore.com> <2E74490B-BCE6-4D8E-A6F1-737A1625DAA4@adacore.com> <CAJaTeTrBhZ3eSVpHGCYSrM0HmCQMQvuedaK=11HuwzpnWTga0g@mail.gmail.com> <5D43D390-22C4-4D00-9A09-C4C39A1E75BD@adacore.com> <CAJaTeTr3AgYenC_AC3Jj55jsrTUWxS0OtkZTgvNdWtgsVjEFzw@mail.gmail.com>
On Sep 4, 2012, at 5:53 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:51 AM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> On Aug 31, 2012, at 7:44 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>>> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>>>> as far as I understand, aarch64 was committed in the 2.23 branch. I'd like to thanks for doing this timely.
>>>> Is there any patch that need to be in the 2.23 release ? Please, reply quickly as I'd like to do the release soon.
>>> can we get this merged to the branch (it's already in gcc and HEAD):
>>> PATCH: Don't set HOST_LIB_PATH_bfd/HOST_LIB_PATH_opcodes
>> Can you send me the url of the commit mail ? That would help me.
> sorry; here you go:
> -mike (resent to all)