This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 21:56:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- References: <CAJudumdGJ7K5jC-cRXBj2i95g6Gtk0T2=_y3QyZzsLiCNvro7g@mail.gmail.com> <27287C89-8E9D-4C52-9D78-F3AA7700B902@adacore.com>
On Mon, 3 Sep 2012, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> Note that the version is 2.23
Speaking of the version number, bugzilla needs to be updated:
The "Version" field has a choice "2.23 (HEAD)" but no "2.24
(HEAD)" nor "2.23". Maybe updating bugzilla is a later step in
the release process, but as the branch has been created, I don't
think "2.23 (HEAD)" is valid.
Judging from the gcc bugzilla: "Administration" -> "Products"
-> "binutils" [product choice] -> "Edit versions" should set you
on the right track. I don't have admin rights in the sourceware
bugzilla so I don't see as far as "Administration" so I'm not