This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Jeff Sheldon <jeffsheldon at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:46:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- References: <CAJudumdGJ7K5jC-cRXBj2i95g6Gtk0T2=_y3QyZzsLiCNvro7g@mail.gmail.com>
On Aug 31, 2012, at 10:56 PM, Jeff Sheldon wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> as far as I understand, aarch64 was committed in the 2.23 branch. I'd like to thanks for doing this timely.
>> Is there any patch that need to be in the 2.23 release ? Please, reply quickly as I'd like to do the release soon.
> If commits are made to master after 2.3 is released, will they be
> allowed to go into 2.3.1 or is that reserved strictly for fixes (while
> new commits work towards 2.4)?
Note that the version is 2.23
Backport commits are reserved for fixes, but there are always some exceptions...