This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 23:00:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: Release 2.23: Ping
- References: <2E74490B-BCE6-4D8E-A6F1-737A1625DAA4@adacore.com>
> as far as I understand, aarch64 was committed in the 2.23 branch. I'd
> like to thanks for doing this timely.
Has the 2.23 branch been already created? Did I miss anything? I'm
asking seriously -- the list server seems to be playing tricks with me, I
only received one of the replies to your e-mail in this thread and I had
to poke at the server to send me the rest as a digest, hmm...
> Is there any patch that need to be in the 2.23 release ? Please, reply
> quickly as I'd like to do the release soon.
Well, if the branch was created before last Tuesday, then I'd like my
export class bug fixes to be included, specifically these:
If it was even before Aug 13th, then I'd like to see all the bug fixes I
pushed recently between the time the branch was created and now. This
trivial documentation fix:
2012-08-31 Maciej W. Rozycki <email@example.com>
* doc/c-mips.texi (MIPS Opts): Correct a typo in the -mips5
would then be the icing on the cake ;) -- we want our user documentation
to be always perfectly accurate, don't we?