This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Don't set HOST_LIB_PATH_bfd/HOST_LIB_PATH_opcodes
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 15:22:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Don't set HOST_LIB_PATH_bfd/HOST_LIB_PATH_opcodes
- References: <CAMe9rOr5k7e+cELu-f=bSvKGAfr5g7Fk7=W9cewfhGk77Te+aA@mail.gmail.com>
Il 25/08/2012 17:58, H.J. Lu ha scritto:
> The change was introduced by
> Paolo, do you remember the reason for this?
Actually, this patch came before bfd started using libtool and hence .libs.
The patch is okay if binutils always uses libtool to link programs that
require libbfd and libopcodes. Can you check?